Beat the Summer Heat
As temperatures begin to rise, it's a great time to start thinking about preparing your business for summer. The longer days of summertime can be a great time to do some simple facility maintenance. Consider the following tips to get your business ready for the upcoming warmer months:
- Prepare your HVAC and PTAC systems to handle the workload and keep you cool throughout the season.
- Clean or change air filters regularly to provide cleaner air and help increase energy efficiency.
- Utilize fans to prevent your HVAC from becoming overworked
- Refresh exteriors and entryways with new paint, windows, and screens
- Upgrade to LED lighting to reduce the temperature of your building, resulting in less air conditioning that needs to be used.
- Set your programmable thermostats for maximum efficiency
- Identify potential problem spots and use caulking or weather stripping and insulation to seal leaky windows or doors and keep the cool AC air indoors.
Air Conditioners, PTACs & Fans