Your shopping cart saves items as you shop until you are ready to check out. To add an item to your shopping cart, click Add to Cart for the product you want.
Open your shopping cart from the Shopping Cart logo at the top right corner. Within the shopping cart, you can use any of the options and tools listed below. Please note: you must be registered and logged in to use Get Existing List, Saved Orders, Comment, Edit Ship To Address, and Checkout.
- Quick Order - Enter an item number and quantity, then select Add to Cart
- Clear Cart - To clear your cart, select Clear. To remove an individual product, select Delete.
- Get Existing List - Open Shopping Lists at top of page to add items to create a saved list in your cart.
- Create a Shopping List - Add individual products or all items in your cart to a Shopping List by choosing Create Shopping List.
- View Product Detail - Select the image or part number in your shopping cart to see a detailed product description.
- Change Quantities - Type a number to update the quantity of any item and select Update.
- Comment - Use this area to add a note or purchase order number to help you identify your order. Use the drop down menu on the right to specify where you would like this information printed. Choices include All Docs, Pick List, Invoice, or No Docs. Select Update.
Continue to Checkout - After reviewing your shopping cart, select Checkout.
- Source Code/Special Offers - If you have a Source Code for a special offer, type it into the Source Code box on the Checkout page. A Source Code is not required to submit your order. If you do not have a Source Code, leave the box blank.
- Change Ship-To Address - Use your default shipping address, select from saved addresses, or ship to a new one. Open the Change Ship-To link to add a new shipping address.
- Order Review - Carefully review your products, shipping address, and billing information before submitting your order or creating a saved order. Note: You are only billed for items in your shopping cart when you submit your order on the checkout page.